Very few people use the words "charming" and "industrial" in the same sentence. Until they journey with us.
What to expect?
- You will be amazed by the view of the vast Czechoslovak Army Quarry and the fairytale chateau at its edge.
- You will see large open-pit coal mines, a coal storage area and a storage machine, and you will be surprised by the beauty of an ash settling basin.
- At the little known observation point at the Litvínov chemical plant, you will learn the impressive story of its founding.
- You will tour bomb shelters from World War II, the pre-war light fortifications and the wartime air raid shelter in the old factory.
- view of the vast Czechoslovak Army Quarry and the fairytale chateau at its edge
- coal mines
- world war II bomb shelters
- silver adit from the 16th century
- tour guide services for the duration of the trip
- transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- pick-up service at your hotel in Prague
- cold beverage
We will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the morning and take you back in the evening. There will be a half-hour break during the trip for lunch at a local restaurant.
Soak up the atmosphere