Magic volcanoes, distant views, charming steppes. Did you imagine czech countryside like this?
What to expect?
- Take a seat in our off-road vehicle and set off with us through the Central Bohemian Uplands.
- Get a look at magical places you never thought existed in the Czech Republic.
- You will be impressed by the amazing views of the varied landscape.
- Have a look with us at the most famous paragliding mountain, Raná, and some of the mysterious local castles.
- With a little luck, you will see ground squirrels roaming freely in their natural habitat.
- You will get a chance to pan for Czech garnets, which you can then take home with you.
- You will explore a local goat farm, where you can taste homemade goat cheese and pet 70 goats, 3 horses, 2 cows, 1 dog and many kittens.
- panaramatic view of volcanoes
- paragliding mountain Raná
- garnets panning
- local goat farm
- tour guide services for the duration of the trip
- transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- pick-up service at your hotel in Prague
- lunch in a local restaurant
- bottled water
We will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the morning and take you back in the evening. There will be a half-hour break during the trip for lunch at a local restaurant.
Soak up the atmosphere