Travel with us over the ridges of the Ore Mountains, through once dead forests and explore pure nature as well as damaged and restored countryside.
What to expect?
- history and future of mining in the Ore Mountains
- Fláje dam and Fláje floating channel constructed in 17th century used for transportation of logs
- controversial wind turbines from close up and lots of interesting facts related
- one of the most interesting building complex in Ore mountains related to Saigerhutte Olbernhau in Germany
- magnificient views from the places where you will want to come back
- Paleozoic fossils
- off road driving on the Ore Mountains crest
- and gripping narration indeed
- Fláje dam and floating channel
- view of the vast Czechoslovak Army Quarry and the fairytale chateau at its edge
- Saigerhutte Olbernhau
- panoramatic drive through the Ore mountains
- tour guide services for the duration of the trip
- transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- pick-up service at your hotel in Prague
- cold beverage
We will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the morning and take you back in the evening. There will be a half-hour break during the trip for lunch at a local restaurant.
Soak up the atmosphere