Set off with us for a journey to places which are well known for the crucial moments of the World War II and feel the atmosphere of this period.
What to expect?
- We will visit positions of aircarft defence cannons so-called „Flak“
- We can take you to trench shelters so called „Splintergraben“ and well-preserved air-raid shelter in an of old factory area
- We will visit also German Civil defense „Luftschutz“ shaft
- We will explore areas of former forced labor camp and also prisoner-of-war camp situated near the petrochemical company
- We will tell you about allied bombing of Chemical plant in Záluží and about the life in forced labor camps.
- aircraft defence cannon
- bomb shelters
- labor and prison war camps
- tour guide services for the duration of the trip
- transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- pick-up service at your hotel in Prague
- lunch in a local restaurant
- bottled water
We will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the morning and take you back in the evening. There will be a half-hour break during the trip for lunch at a local restaurant.
Soak up the atmosphere