The breathtaking Ohře Canyon, abandoned towns, the lapidary and distant views of melancholic landscapes.
What to expect?
- Take a seat in our 4x4 vehicle and explore the Ohře Canyon.
- You will enjoy expansive views from the hills of the long-abandoned countryside, from where you can see the line of the Ore Mountains, the Central Bohemian Uplands and perhaps even Mt. Říp.
- You will visit the Vintířov Lapidary devoted to the abandoned towns of Doupov.
- You will get a look at one of these towns and listen to its story.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Prague in the morning and take you back in the evening. There will be a half-hour break during the trip for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Ohře river canyon
- long distance views of the czech countryside
- abandoned towns
- Vintířov lapidary
- tour guide services for the duration of the trip
- transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- pick-up service at your hotel in Prague
- bottled watter
Soak up the atmosphere